Got your own Call Shop or IP PBX? Connect it using our free wholesale SIP Trunk!
Connect your Call Shop, Hybrid PBX or VoIP IP PBX, SIP Server or traditional PBX (using a VoIP gateway) to XeloQ’s back end systems using our Wholesale SIP Trunk (callshop quality) and enjoy savings going up to 90%! Additionally, buy normal telephone numbers from 140 countries that all will be delivered to your local IP PBX through that same VoIP SIP Trunk.
What is a Wholesale SIP Trunk?
XeloQ’s Wholesale Interconnect / SIP Trunk gives your call shop or company maximum savings using your own VoIP platform but XeloQ’s back-end termination services to bring all your calls to the normal worldwide telephone network. All based on a single XeloQ Wholesale SIP account with as many channels as you need. Customers using IP PBX systems like 3CX, MyPBX, Asterisk, Cisco Call Manager, Swyx, NEC Aspire, Avaya, Mitel, Microsoft Lync or any other SIP compliant server can use our Wholesale VoIP Billing platform to interconnect and terminate your high volume calls to PSTN.
XeloQ’s Wholesale FREE SIP Trunk offers you:
* FREE, easy SIP trunk connection supporting unlimited calls
* Specially targetted for high volume Call Shop traffic
* Very Competitive international rates using 1/1 (per second) billing
* Normal telephone numbers (DID’s) in 140 countries
* No annual contracts
* No commitments except Eur 350,- minimum for each payment
* No setup costs
* Free email + Live Chat support below
* Clear, to the point and no-nonsense communication with XeloQ’s staff
* Experience in VoIP since 2002 (read: who are we?)
* XeloQ delivers it’s VoIP services in 90 countries with over 100.000 endpoints connected
* Completely self build and owned communication systems
* 100% satisfaction guaranteed
* If you need higher quality, check our free Premium SIP Trunk
Live Wholesale rates in EUR & USD – Click here
Instructions to setup your FREE SIP Trunk to XeloQ Communications!
All SIP Trunks to the XeloQ Communications VoIP system are established using a SIP account on our system. That SIP account will need to be configured in the IP PBX SIP Trunk (or VoIP Trunk) section. If you connect an old, traditional PBX using a VoIP gateway (or ATA) you need to configure the SIP account(s) in that gateway using the created SIP account(s).
After you have created the SIP account, please configure your IP PBX SIP Trunk using the information shown on our support pages.
Steps to take to setup your Wholesale SIP Trunk:
- Check out our Wholesale rates (in EUR & USD): Click here
- Create a wholesale account here: Sign Up (check your mailbox for the registration email)
For IP authorization, also create an account; that account is used to check / top up your balance and online CDR’s. See below.
- Prepay us: Click here (minimum usage is € 350,- for each payment)
Preferably pay from within the account using PayPal or iDeal.
- Configure your IP PBX SIP Trunk with just these settings:
Auth Name: 7xxxxx (same as Account)
Password: your password
Port: 5060 (or 6060)
- Test the connection FIRST by calling number 900
—> this is the echo-test; test this before paying us!
- Tell us how many outbound channels you need using our online support form.
- If there is a need for multiple SIP accounts for your 4, 8 or 16 ports VoIP gateway, request that also using our online support form.
- After we topped up your account with the money you paid us, enjoy calling!
- Optional: buy a local (normal) DID / telephone number. Available in 140 countries.
Free SIP Trunking based on IP Authorization
If your IP PBX does not support MD 5 / Digest authorization (using the SIP account only) or you require more security, we can interconnect your system based on a Public class C IP address. This very secure option enables you the trunk with optimal security often needed in larger organisations.
Each IP Authorized SIP Trunk has a completely FREE setup. So no big money involved like with lots of other VoIP providers!
Steps to take:
- For IP authorization, also create an account (at the right SIP trunk page; see above)
That account is used to check / top up your balance and online CDR’s.
- After that has been done, request for IP Authorization through our online support form.
Just mention the Public Class C IP Address that is in use by your IP PBX / VoIP Switch and the used SIP account + password and we take care of it all! We will get back to you as soon as possible,
Check the email that is sent to you after registration; it comes from ‘XeloQ Wholesale‘
(firstname.lastname@example.org) and ‘might’ end up in your SPAM box!
-No setup fee!
-No monthly fee!
-Minimum payment: € 350,-
-After your payment has been received, we top up your account and you can start calling!
-No other hidden costs or investments!
Send an email to email@example.com if you still have questions or use the Live Chat below.