Order a local or International Telephone number (DID) – available in 145 countries!
Please find all our local / international telephone numbers (also known as DID’s or DDI’s) including monthly prices below and whether registration is needed or not. All numbers will be delivered to your SIP account, SIP Trunk or IP address authenticated PBX. Tell us in the order form if you need IP Authentication for the DID. We offer that for free.
- FInd the order form & all registration terms below the DID country list please!
- New Dutch telephone numbers and porting for Dutch numbers all the way below
Prices and setup / monthly charges:
- Setup price: one time the monthly list price (taken from your balance)
- Monthly price is in € (EUR) and charged against your prepaid balance
NOTE: Depending in the country you need a DID for, a small inbound / per minute fee could be charged. We will inform you by email after we received your order form!
- Toll Free numbers are based on an additional prepaid balance – ask for details
- When the balance in your account drops below 0, no incoming / outgoing calls possible
- The monthly fee includes unlimited incoming calls without extra charge (unless stated)
- Each International DID comes with 2 incoming channels
(additional channels will cost € 16,99 for each extra channel / per month)
- Each Dutch DID (The Netherlands) comes with 1 incoming channel
(additional channels will cost € 2,79 for each extra channel / per month)
When registration for the DID is needed – we want you to provide the following!
Many countries have a strict regulation policy where the DID carrier needs your registration. When you order a telephone number in any of the countries that demands registration, we need the following information from you:
Local country / area code telephone number registration – things needed:
- Name, business name (if applicable) and contact phone number
- Passport or ID copy
- Current address in ‘Country’ matching the area code of the ordered DID
(if you order a number in Paris, France then all need to correspond with the address in Paris)
- Proof of address. This could be a copy of an utility bill; however please note that the document:
* should be no older than of 6 months
* should be addressed to the same customer, whom you have indicated earlier
* should necessarily include customer’s address
We will get back to you on EMAIL to ask for the needed forms if applicable.
Ordering your international DID
Fill out the form below, make sure there is enough balance in your account and we will get back to you as soon as possible to inform the city / area code you are ordering the DID is available and in case not, to offer you an alternative DID.
In like 25 countries we are able to PORT your existing number to XeloQ. Just tick the appropriate check-box in the order form if you wish to receive a quote to port your number. Then we will get back to you.
Dutcn / The Netherlands new number or porting forms
-Order form for a NEW Dutch number – click here (Dutch page)
* Dutch DID setup costs are Eur 12,50 once
-Order form for a Dutch porting – click here (Dutch page)
Disclaimer on DID’s
XeloQ makes every reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy and validity of the information provided on this page. However, as policies, price points, dates, conditions, and information are continually changing, XeloQ reserves the right to change any of them at any time without notice, information contained on this page and makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Terms and conditions are as per XeloQ’s regular Terms & Conditions. Also read our normal disclaimer.