For the right settings on XeloQ’s products and services, check below
- Default settings for XeloQ’s SIP proxy / SIP servers
- Sample configurations for IP PBX (MyPBX, Axeos, Asterisk, 3CX, pbxnsip, Swyx, Zultys)
- VoIP Hardware configurations (IP Phones, ATA’s, VoIP Gateways, ADSL VoIP modems)
- VoIP SoftPhone configurations
- Hosted PBX – Web Based Settings
- Hosted PBX – feature codes (the * codes on the physical telephones)
- More technical information about VoIP
- Our extended VoIP Blog – SIP hardware / software configurations, tips and examples
Still questions? Ask them through our support form and we will guide you through!
More help needed?
If you have still any more questions after consulting all support pages and our Blog, just let us know by returning the email we will send you after your support-request or through the Live Chat below on each webpage (only on availability of our employees).
Want to buy a 1 hour remote support package?
If you really can not solve all the issues you experience on your local network and your VoIP equipment yourself, why don’t you buy yourself a 1 hour remote support-package? We just charge € 50,- for 1 hour and we will solve most VoIP / network issues within that hour. To buy it, click here!
Last but not least try our Facebook page & chat at http://facebook.com/XeloQ – we might be able to help you there as well.
We’re here to help you!
Support Team XeloQ IQ-Telephony