VoIP Hardware configurations
Whenever your brand is not listed, take a look at our default settings page which is appropriate for most SIP devices that are RFC3261 compliant.
ATA / VoIP gateways
- Configuration LinkSys SPA8000 (8 ports FXS gateway)
- Configuration Cisco / LinkSys PAP2
- Configuration Grandstream Handytone 486
- Configuring 4 ports FXO gateway for XeloQ Calling Card system
- Configuration Siemens C450 IP (DECT / VoIP telephone)
(In the VoIP Wizard: select XeloQ Comms)
- Configuration LinkSys SPA941 / 922 / 942 IP Telephone
- Configuration Cisco 7940 / 79xx IP telephones (loaded with a SIP image)
ADSL modems with VoIP ports
- Configure the g729 on SpeedTouch ST780-WL
- Configuration DrayTek 2600V – 2900V – other DrayTeks with VoIP ports
Still questions? Ask them through our support form and we will guide you through!